Status of deliveries in Canada: Week of June 28th 2020
We noticed the first deterioration for Purolator in a few weeks. The amount of packages delivered late increased from 12.35% during the week of June 21st to 16.66% during the week of June 28, 2020
Canada Post, on the other end, improved by going from 35.35% of packages delivered late for our customers during the week of June 2st1 to 32.11% during the week of June 28th, 2020.
It’s important to know that the average percentages are still 3 to 4 times higher than normal.
* Statistics are based on Buster Fetcher’s analysis of shipments made by its customers across Canada (almost 1000) who ship across the country and internationally. Though there may be discrepancies with official data released by the carriers themselves, our statistics still help paint the portrait of the situation in this time of crisis.
LAST WEEKS UPDATES
- Status of deliveries in Canada: Week of June 28th 2020
- Status of deliveries in Canada: Week of June 21th 2020
- Week June 14, 2020 - Great improvement for Purolator and another decline for Canada Post
- Week June 7, 2020 - Great improvement for Purolator and another decline for Canada Post
- Week of May 31, 2020: Purolator improving, Canada Post regressing
- Week May 17th 2020 - First signs of improvement in delivery times since March 15 at Canada Post and Purolator*
- Week May 10th 2020 - Late deliveries piling up at Canada Post and Purolator since the beginning of the crisis*
- Week May 3rd 2020 - A steady increase in Canada Post and Purolator shipping delays since the beginning of April