This week, Canada Post showed signs of improvement for the first time in weeks.
Purolator continues its ascent with a second week of improvement in late deliveries for the week of June 14th 2020.
* Statistics are based on Buster Fetcher’s analysis of shipments made by its customers across Canada (almost 1000) who ship across the country and internationally. Though there may be discrepancies with official data released by the carriers themselves, our statistics still help paint the portrait of the situation in this time of crisis.
LAST WEEKS UPDATES
- Week June 14, 2020 - Great improvement for Purolator and another decline for Canada Post
- Week June 7, 2020 - Great improvement for Purolator and another decline for Canada Post
- Week of May 31, 2020: Purolator improving, Canada Post regressing
- Week May 17th 2020 - First signs of improvement in delivery times since March 15 at Canada Post and Purolator*
- Week May 10th 2020 - Late deliveries piling up at Canada Post and Purolator since the beginning of the crisis*
- Week May 3rd 2020 - A steady increase in Canada Post and Purolator shipping delays since the beginning of April