Since the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis, Buster Fetcher has been paying close attention to delivery delays for Canada Post and Purolator.
We notice a huge improvement in the amount of parcels delivered late by Purolator for the second week in a row. The percentage of late deliveries which was at 23.53% is now at 16.96%.
Canada Post continues to pile on late deliveries with a percentage of 42.03% of parcels delivered late for the week of June 7th 2020.
* Statistics are based on Buster Fetcher’s analysis of shipments made by its customers across Canada (almost 1000) who ship across the country and internationally. Though there may be discrepancies with official data released by the carriers themselves, our statistics still help paint the portrait of the situation in this time of crisis.
LAST WEEKS UPDATES
- Status of deliveries in Canada: Week of June 28th 2020
- Status of deliveries in Canada: Week of June 21th 2020
- Week June 14, 2020 - Great improvement for Purolator and another decline for Canada Post
- Week June 7, 2020 - Great improvement for Purolator and another decline for Canada Post
- Week of May 31, 2020: Purolator improving, Canada Post regressing
- Week May 17th 2020 - First signs of improvement in delivery times since March 15 at Canada Post and Purolator*
- Week May 10th 2020 - Late deliveries piling up at Canada Post and Purolator since the beginning of the crisis*
- Week May 3rd 2020 - A steady increase in Canada Post and Purolator shipping delays since the beginning of April